Sunday Social

Again....
It's Sunday! Even with my Friday off this weekend still seemed to fly by!! Linked up for another Sunday Social!!
 
 
 
 
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
Boise State Football.
no doubt.
 

2. Do you follow a football team? If so which one and why?
If I wasn't willing to follow Boise State Football my husband would not have married me. Yes, he is THAT big of a fan! I am a true Utes fan at heart! ::oh, hey hubbs::

3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
It is so beautiful here in Utah in the fall time we have so many trees and I love long drives through our mountains looking at all of the wonderful colors on the trees from the leaves!

4. What are your favorite fall outfit staples?
Frye boots, Cardigans, Leggin's!

5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
My baby Krew of course!

6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Traditions?
My favorite fall holiday is Thanksgiving. That is considered fall time right? I just get together with my family & eat as much as possible! Anytime I can have LOTS of food and be with my family is an amazing time for me! I bet this year will be even better because I can start my own family traditions with my little one!!
 
xoxo


Hope y'all have a great Sunday!

Post a Comment