A Happiest Birthday with Plum Cakery

I think I understand now why older adults do not like birthdays. They wish they would pass by without any acknowledgment. I also know that each & every day we should be living this life to it's fullest. ESPECIALLY on our day of birth. How lucky are we to celebrate not just ANOTHER day but we just passed another year! I turned 27 two weeks ago, I had been dreading it for awhile. It seems so "late 20's" to me. I woke up the day of my birthday and decided to EMBRACE it! I have no many amazing friends, the BEST family I could ever ask for, a wonderful hardworking husband and 2 beautiful, striving, and healthy children! I worked and then R cooked me dinner for my family and I. I was also so honored to have Alex from Plum Cakery make my delicious birthday cake, I mean the pictures do not even do it justice.




I chose the English Rose Cake, it was vanilla chiffon cake filled with raspberry jam and rosewater buttercream, then frosted in rosewater buttercream. It MELTED in your mouth! Plus the details of the flowers and fresh fruit just topped it off. If you are in Utah and need a cake for any occasion contact Plum Cakery. You will not regret it!


xoxo

Post a Comment