Announcement

So since I have nailed this whole blogger thing I think that this deserves a blog! As most of you know Dean and Jessica are expecting!!! Which means I am going to be an AUNT!!! I am so excited for the both of them and Peyton! Jessica is like a sister to me and has been here for me through thick and thin. She is one of my best friends and a very good role model! I am so excited to be here with her through this whole pregnancy! Don't get me wrong I love Peyton as if he came out of my own va jay jay but I am just so excited to see this little one turn into the little beast I know it will be!! I know it will be a girl and if its not I am going to be damn surprised! Here is the first item I am working on... I know its soon but I am a perfectionist and the least creative person ever so I am going to need A LOT of time to work on this!
Its a diaper cake!
Since Jessica told me she was preggers I knew I wanted to make her one of these! I hear it is better to do it with cloth diapers so that is what I will do! (Plus the thought of unwrapped diapers grosses me out!) I am so excited to see Peyton with his new little sibling he is going to be an awesome big brother and such a big help to his mommy and Deano! Congrats guys we are very very happy for you! :] Can't wait for the journey and memories we have ahead! NOW... of to find a baby recorder! ;]

Post a Comment