Trip Part 3

Mama & Sissy did such a great job during the MARATHON I hate to say this but I don't remember the time they did but it was awesome! My mom is in her 50s and she is still running strong but I think anyone who can conquer a full marathon at her age deserves some major kudos! It was so hot in St. George that day and even though Hubbs, Dad, and I weren't running we were surely getting the heat of it all! Poor puppies were even hot and there were NO gas stations around to pick up a cold drink for 7 miles!! Who does that? Here in SLC there is a 7-11 on almost every corner!
Us waiting for them to come!

Here they are! (:


Poor Gus was trying anything & everything to stay cooL!


After they finished we headed out for lunch and the 45 minutes drive to Mesquite! The nights in the past that we have stayed in Mesquite are always my favorite! We eat, swim, and go out for a steak dinner as a family with no stress from the marathon!
Us before din din!


Siss & I!

The next morning we were up early and headed home! After 4 days away from home I was ready to come back we got hom around 1:00 which was perfect I had time to do laundry and catch up on some sleep and start feeling a lil better before a busy work week!
Jessica said...

Awww. Poor Gus! Haha.
I'm like you, love going away but glad to get home every time.

Post a Comment