2 months!

Already, my sweet boy is 2 months old! He hasn't had his 2 month well check  yet but he did go to the doctor yesterday for his first ever cold. Poor guy has a pretty stuffed nose, good thing mama is home to take good care of him. I go back to work next Wednesday and I literally feel like I am going to die. I am merely going back for my own entertainment just 3 days a week but it makes me sad deep down I know it is the best decision for my family I just need to keep reminding myself of that!

Dear Krew,
You are 2 months old now and growing right before our eyes. Every morning when I get you out of your crib I feel so blessed to be your mama. The first time we ever saw you smile brought tears to our eyes, you truly are our greatest blessing! What a fun funny baby you are, very particular about what you do and don't like just like mom. You have dads hairline, his chin, and his ears. We think you may have mamas blue eyes and you have my nose for sure! Grandma and Grandpa are so smitten by you and I think you will be able to get everything past your Aunt Danielle! Your cousins love you and we are all excited for the good times we have ahead! Until next month baby boy remember mama loves you!


Ric and Meagan said...

Being a mom is seriously the best calling in life. SO happy for you. He is just a babe.

Post a Comment