3 6 weeks!!


How far along? 36 weeks!
At my doctors appt last Tuesday I was 2.5 cm and 90% effaced. I was told I could have her Friday or I could waddle around until I hit 40 weeks. With the way I make babies "really small" she will not induce until after 40! 

Weight gain: A whopping 30 pds. I know I have gained more but will know tomorrow  when I go for my weekly. With Krew I never made it to my 37 week check up!

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? None but I am so damn itchy it drives me crazy! I try my best to stay moisturized! 

Sleep: Lately per my doctor I've been taking 1/2 a Unisom and I don't wake up drowsy. I don't sleep all night though I get up 2-3 times to pee.

Best moment this week: Celebrating Mother's Day with my boys and my mom of course.

Miss Anything? Exercise. Beer.

Movement: Her feet are up in my left side. She is pretty strong and they sometimes hurt!

Food cravings: Still don't feel like eating a lot anymore.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Hot baths still, if I wake up to fast I get sick or if I over excrete myself.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: I have 1-2 good contractions every hour or so.
Symptoms: BH's all day erryday

Belly Button in or out? It's out.

Wedding rings on or off? It depends on the day!

Mood:Anxious.

Looking forward to: Seeing my sweet babe! 

Post a Comment