35 weeks!


How far along? 35 weeks with 35 days left to go!

Weight gain: At my doctors appt 1.5 weeks ago I was up 27 pds. I can't even fathom what the scale will do to me when I go back in next week! I am REALLY hoping that baby girl has a couple extra ounces more than her big brother did! I am really starting to mind the fat face, love handles, and arms though. I mean really.

Maternity clothes? Always. I have 3-4 things that I feel comfortable in. Everything else can go burn in hell.

Stretch marks? None! Still! I so have to resist the urge to itch though. I lotion up at work and I just wonder what the person in the stall next to me is thinking.. What are all those sounds? ha ha

Sleep: I take a half of Unisom on the weekends to at least get some sleep. I know I don't get into a deep sleep though. I have been waking with the sorest hips and some pretty bad headaches! I know my time to relax and sleep is super limited though!

Best moment this week: Our sprinkler system and sod should be in and ready by Sunday! Which means I get Ryan back! So excited!

Miss Anything? Exercise, rough housing with the boys, my lungs at regular capacity.

Movement: I don't feel her as much as I use to and I know it's because she is getting bigger! When I do feel her it's pretty painful!

Food cravings: I don't feel like eating much anymore.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Too hot of baths, soda, hamburger.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: Still have BH's all day everyday! I go into the doctor on Tuesday. Last time I was there I was at a 2 and 80%.

Symptoms: BH's all day erryday

Belly Button in or out? It's out. Like literally out.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Nervous. Anxious. Excited.

Looking forward to: Mine and hubbys last official date night tomorrow!


xoxo

Post a Comment