All about Ryan

1. What is his name? Ryan Daniel Barras


2. Who eats more? Ryan! I will be half way done with my plate and he will be done with his so I will just give him the rest of mine so he stops staring and drooling!! UGH! Good diet plan I guess!

3. Who said I love you first? He did! He gave me the little hand sign! Lol

4. Who is taller? Ryan

5. Who is smarter? I am like I would admit to him being smarter then me! As if!

6. Who is more sensitive? Idk.. We are probably equal however, I show it more.

7. Who does the laundry? I do. I have to know its done right! I have some expensive that CAN'T get ruined!!

8. Who pays the bills? Ryan I swear he should just buckle down and he would make an amazing accountant! I think he gets it from his dad!

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I doesn't matter! I just can't sleep close to the door.

10. Who cooks more? Ryan! I HATE to cook! Yuck!

11. What meals do you cook together? I dont cook.

12. Who is more stubborn? I am. I am the most stubborn person ALIVE!

13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ryan he is always good at apologizing.

14. Who has more siblings? Him.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He wears them I control the zipper! ;]

16. What do you like to do together? Going to see movies, Yard work, House work, If we are together we are fine with anything!

17. Who eats more sweets? Lol *blushing*

18. Guilty pleasures? Ryan-Boise State Sarah-Icecream!

19. How did you meet? Sears. He hit on me!

20. Who proposed? He did after tricking me ALL day!!

21. His best physical feature? His butt?

22. His greatest quality? His humor. No doubt about it!

23. Tag? I dont know how to tag. I am not going to lie!

Post a Comment