Fresh

Guys,
I have been practicing the "milkmaid" braids for so long now. I saw them on Khloe Kardashian on an episode of KUWTK and have been determined to wear it ever since!

BUT this post isn't centered around my hair like the rest of my world. See this amazing necklace I am wearing? I have been on the lookout for something to wear in my family pictures at the end of the month and I found it! Cents of Style has been so kind to allow me to share this with my readers and instagram followers! You will love the colors the necklace comes in, it's so fun and easy to style with anything, you can wear it shorter or longer for a different look. It is such high quality and really well put together. I am picking up a few more for Christmas gifts as well!

Visit My Cents of Style to get your Blaire necklace. Discounted for my readers and followers from $39.95 to $12.95 and worth every penny. To get your discount be sure and enter code BLAIREBARRAS at checkout!

Post a Comment