#barrasbuild

So much has changed since my last post on our house! We are basically weeks away from completion and so anxious and excited to move in and finally really call it our own! We have had such good luck with our builders so far. Of course as every build goes there have been some bumps along the way but nothing too major!

We have had a ton of friends and some family ask to come and see the process and support us in our new adventure and it has been so fun to share it with them! Every step of the way has been a real dream come true! We have a new closing date of November 3rd and should have the keys no later than November 7th! We can't wait to decorate for Christmas! Here are some pictures and caption updates!


I REALLY don't want to post any pictures of the inside. I feel like that is something I would like to keep private. I will post a few pictures here and there. As for my friends and family come see the inside for yourself!! 


Our shutters go in on Monday and we are waiting on mirrors and one more cabinet door. We have 3-4 walk through's and then we close! 3 weeks people!
McKenze Bauer said...

I can't wait to have a home of my own! So fun!!

Post a Comment