21 Weeks!

I had initially meant for this to be last week, but obviously I didn't get around to it.

How far along? 21 weeks plus 1 day! Every single day counts!

Maternity clothes? I am mixing in a lot of my normal clothes with maternity pants and leggings. It's getting harder though. I am looking forward to a little shopping spree this summer though! 

Stretch marks? No! Thanking my lucky stars!

Sleep: It's ok, I have a really hard time falling asleep. Once I am asleep I will only wake up a couple times. I wake up in the mornings sore as hell though!

Best moment this week:  I am starting to feel baby lady LOTS more. I can't wait till family & friends will be able to feel her kick from the outside. My stupid placenta.

Miss Anything? No, I am so thankful to be able to carry life!

Movement: Not as much as I remember feeling with Krew. Like I've said my placenta is anterior so it's a lot harder to feel her kicks. She mostly dances around at night right before bedtime. Sometimes in the mornings but not much. I read they sleep 14 + hours during the day so that makes sense!

Food cravings: No real cravings. I'm trying to eat what I feel like but remain healthy. It's a lot easier then most people think!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes the thought of meat does.

Gender: Baby lady & we have a name! Not announcing till birth.

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: Just tired all the time and I'm sore all over. With Krew I wasn't this uncomfortable so early on. My tailbone has been so painful lately!

Belly Button in or out? In

Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood: Pretty good overall. My progesterone injections do make me a little more sensitive but I am trying to keep my emotions in check. I have had a case of the January blues. I just want to get outside!

Looking forward to:  My sweet husband scheduled me a pregnancy massage for tomorrow! My tailbone has been killing me.


Post a Comment