Disneyland 2014 Part 1

Back in May of 2014 we were sitting around my parents dinner table and reminiscing about the many trips we took to Disneyland as a family when I was little. I mean we were hitting up Disneyland 2 to 3 times a year! My Grandma would come and my aunts and cousins! It was always such a blast and it is definitely something Ryan and I want to do for our children. So we all decided to book our plane tickets, come September we booked our hotels, and November we did the rental cars. Man we talked this trip up. We couldn't wait to see Krew when he saw the characters for the first time. We visited the park December 23rd to the 25th and spent the rest of our days in San Diego on La Jolla beach. Our most favorite place ever! I will do short recaps on each picture but I hope they mainly speak for themselves. Krew was an absolute blast and we are already planning our next trip back. Baby Lady will be here too!!

We waiting 1 whole hour to see Mickey Mouse. They trap you. You go into his house and you think the line isn't long because his house looks so small. Oh, no it's a long line and people will bombard the crap out of your butt. Just to see what's going on.
Anyways, the moment Krew saw Mickey Mouse was so magical. I wish I could describe the feelings we had as parents. I mean look at our smiles! He said "Mickey's shoes" like holy crap this guy is real! IT WAS THE BEST EVER!
He gave Mickey high five and you could just see his mind racing, it was mind blowing.
Top 3 best parent moments ever! That day we took it pretty easy, I ate 2 giant pickles. No, make that 3.

The next day we ventured into California Adventure Park! Krew has been obsessed with the movie Cars ever since I can remember. Again, his mind was blown by Tow Mater and McQueen
 
He couldn't even focus his mind was so freakin blown!


This is one of my favorite pictures. He kept hugging McQueen and saying "Ca-Chow"! Too cute!

We met Jake. Krew gave him a hug and sang Yo Ho!
One of our resolutions in 2014 was to travel more and I would say our trip at the end of the year really blew it all out of the water! I am so blessed to have my little family!




xoxo

Post a Comment