2 3 w e e k s!


How far along? This picture was taken last week at exactly 23 weeks!

Maternity clothes? I am completely out of normal clothes. I have maybe 2 things that still fit. I am going on a hunt this weekend to find some "cute" maternity clothes. Most of the things I wear are maternity.

Stretch marks? No! Thanking my lucky stars!

Sleep: I've been so tired lately! It's like the last 3 months have just caught up with me. I went to bed at 8:00 last night. It felt awesome!

Best moment this week:  I feel little lady lots more! I have also been loving all of Krews kisses he gives to baby sissy! Melt my heart!

Miss Anything? Being skinny. Going shopping for clothes I will be able to wear!

Movement: This has really ramped up in the last couple weeks! 

Food cravings: Yes! Fresh veggies and fruit! Love it!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: Baby lady. Also, we don't have a name. ha!

Labor Signs: Yep, I've been contracting a lot the last few days. My doctor thinks they are irritability contractions but I have another cervical check next week just to play it safe! So hoping to avoid bedrest.

Symptoms: Just tired all the time and I'm sore all over. With Krew I wasn't this uncomfortable so early on. My tailbone has been so painful lately!

Belly Button in or out? I think I only have a couple more weeks with an innie!

Wedding rings on or off? Depends on the day! So sad.

Mood: I've been feeling great! 

Looking forward to:  Krew is having his FIRST sleepover with his cousins on Friday and Ryan and I are going out for Valentines Day and a few work accomplishments he has done so well in! I can't wait!!

Post a Comment