26 Weeks!


How far along? 26 weeks!

Weight gain: I am going to add this section so I can keep track better. I am up 14 pds. Going back to my 26 week post with Krew. I was up 17 pds. My doctor has told me to up my caloric in-take but it's been hard for me. I'm constantly eating but constantly running around whether at work or chasing Krew. 

Maternity clothes? Yep.

Stretch marks? No! I oil and lotion up two or three times a day!

Sleep: It's been ok, I wake up sore as hell and I have had to switch sides a lot or baby girl seems to get stuck in one position.

Best moment this week: We saw her cute face on Tuesday and she was sticking her tongue out at daddy! So cute! We also painted her room last weekend!! That counts right?


Miss Anything? My closet, laying on my belly, being able to roll on the floor and wrestle with the boys!

Movement: I feel her lots at night before bed and if I am up through the nighttime. I love it and daddy feels her more too!

Food cravings: Fresh fruit ALWAYS, eggs, cheeseburgers, and sandwiches..

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: None praising the lord.

Symptoms: I had an ultrasound on Tuesday to check the length of my cervix. Everything looks great and the only reason I would deliver early is because I did with Krew but all in all my body is reacting just as it should to the progesterone injections which makes me so happy because they are a bitch!!

Belly Button in or out? Almost out.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: I've been feeling great. Krew has been sick with croup and an ear infection and now Ryan is sick so I am a little exhausted from taking care of them! I need a vacation!

Looking forward to: I'm hoping Ryan feels up to putting the crib up this weekend!
Lots of snuggles from the boys this weekend!
(On the right with baby lady, and the left with Krew. SO much bigger this time)
xoxo

Post a Comment