27 w e e k s!

How far along? 27 weeks!

Weight gain: I have no idea I know for a fact I'm up 14 pds. I would say I'm tipping right around 20. My appetite and TOTALLY grown the past week or so. I can't get enough to eat but then I feel SO full.

Maternity clothes? Pants, I can still fit into some non-maternity tops like the one seen above. The weather is supposed to be amazing this week so, I am whipping out my dresses too!

Stretch marks? No! I oil and lotion up two or three times a day! I do have a feeling with my increased appetite I need to do this A LOT more.

Sleep: I'm ALWAYS tired. No matter how much sleep I get. I contribute that to chasing a 2 year old and over booked weekends. Plus I started a new work schedule of 3 10's and those totally kick my ass.

Best moment this week: It was my nieces birthday party and I had all my nieces and nephews together! It was so much fun and Krew had SO much fun having a sleepover and playing outside with them all day. He's so independent now, I would almost say he is easy! I can't believe we are going to throw a newborn into the bunch!


Miss Anything? Same ol' stuff, my closet, running, my energy.

Movement: I feel her ALL the time. Her kicks aren't as big as I remember Krew's being but I do have the anterior placenta too.

Food cravings: Rice Krispies (my sister in law makes the best ones), and Siracha sauce. I've been eating teryaki bowls like they are going out of style!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: I've been having Braxton Hicks a lot more. Cold water and a little rest helps!

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks. I feel my body begging me to slow down a bit and I really need to tune into it. I'm eating my 3rd trimester and starting to feel shitty all over again. Like not caring about my  hair, and I just want to be comfy! It's even harder with a 2 year old. My needs start to come last which sucks because I REALLY need rest.

Belly Button in or out? It's out and it's starting to poke out too. It never did that with Krew!

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Over it. Honestly, maybe I'm just doing this on a bad day but I'm tired, sore, and tired. Ha!

Looking forward to: Our baby shower in 1 month!

Post a Comment