30 w e e k s!!

(29 weeks with my little lover boy!)





How far along? 30 weeks!!

Weight gain: I'm up 18 pounds! Still feeling like chasing Krew everywhere and always being on the go is keeping the scale down. Which honestly, if my doctor says I am fine then I am happy with it! With Krew I was up 20-23 pds.

Maternity clothes? Yes! Yes! Yes!

Stretch marks? No, praise the lawd!

Sleep: My 3 10 hour works days really take it out of me. I sleep ok, I get up 4-5 times a night to pee and sometimes have a hard time falling back asleep! I LOVE to sleep in and take naps with Krew though!

Best moment this week: We've had a heck of a week. Ryan's been working late and we've just been trying to push through. It's been one of those!

Miss Anything? My back is constantly hurting. Like always. I miss rolling all over the floor with the boys, and running, and not peeing when I sneeze!

Movement: Her movements are starting to her A LOT more. Since she is getting bigger they are getting stronger! She likes to hang out in my left hip area!

Food cravings: Cold cereal!!!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: Nada, my exercise and lifting of Krew needs to subside in 2 weeks. Per doctors order!

Symptoms: No fortunately!

Belly Button in or out? It's out. 

Wedding rings on or off? It depends! Last week they were off, this week they are on!

Mood: Nervous, Anxious.

Looking forward to: My birthday weekend and spending time with my family!!

(10, 20, 30)

xoxo

Post a Comment