2 8 w e e k s!


How far along? 28 weeks!

Weight gain: I had my last monthly appointment last Wednesday and will now be seen every 2 weeks! How crazy right?! I am up 16 pds from my pre-pregnancy weight. Looking back with Krew HERE I was up 20-23 pds. My doctor said I am healthy and on track as far as my weight goes so I am happy with it! I think chasing a toddler and working full time is helping keep the #'s down though. I can't just eat a doughnut and lay on the couch! Sure would be nice though! I do want to note that I am super nervous about losing the weight after my 2nd baby. Everyone I have talked to have told me how hard it is. We will see! I am pretty determined! 

Maternity clothes? I cannot fit into regular jeans. I do still fit into some of my shirts which is nice to change it up. I am starting to wear more dresses as the weather gets warmer! When I am home I just wanna be in my sweats of course!

Stretch marks? No! I am still oiling up 3 times a day maybe 4. I have some pre-existing ones on my thighs but they don't seem to be getting any worse. None on my tummy though!

Sleep: Sleep is good. There have been a few nights when I have needed Tylenol PM but for the most part it's ok. If I wake up to pee I usually have a hard time falling back asleep or if I nap with Krew in the afternoon, I can't go to bed till pretty late.

Best moment this week: Krew and I went on a mom and son date yesterday! We went to ride the trains it was so much fun. I am really enjoying spending time with just him. I know it's gonna be over so soon! 

Miss Anything? I mean feeling normal counts. My body is so stretched out it hurts. My ribs ache pretty bad.

Movement: I feel her a lot more during the day now. She still comes kickin' right around bedtime! She is recognizing her daddys voice and big brothers too!

Food cravings: Rice krispie treats, Siracha with chicken still, lots and lots of water and sometimes a fresh lemonade!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: GIRL!


Labor Signs: The past 3-4 days my BHs have been TERRIBLE!! Some of them really hurt! 

Symptoms: BH's are pretty strong, I pee ALL the time, and I get sore really easily!

Belly Button in or out? It's out. My sister called it an alien!

Wedding rings on or off? Off. Sadly.

Mood: Happy! I am getting nervous about the big change of course.

Looking forward to: Our baby shower in 1 month!

Post a Comment