25 weeks!


How far along? 25 weeks!

Maternity clothes? Yep, like I said in my last post I am 100% in maternity/stretchy clothes. I found some rockin' yoga leggins' from Target that I will be able to wear again after this babe comes and they are my favorite (they are not maternity)! I have tried to avoid buying a lot of "maternity" clothes but I am LOVING the ruched sides in shirts these days! With Krew I was never confident to show dis bump off! Now, I am. Crazy how motherhood will change that for round 2!

Stretch marks? No! I get so damn itchy though. Whenever I get itchy I just slather lotion and oil on!

Sleep: Honestly, it sucks lately. I have tried Tylenol PM and it's the only thing that doesn't make me drowsy the next day!

Best moment this week:  We celebrated my dads birthday on Monday with a seafood boil at our house. We love hosting dinner parties at our new pad. It was a ton of fun!

Miss Anything? Yes, the obvious. My clothes, drinks, running to my fullest potential.

Movement: I do not feel her through the day! When I'm ready for bed she dances around like crazy! Ryan has FINALLY felt some pretty good kicks and I am starting to see them from the outside!

Food cravings: Still fresh fruit. My latest is raspberries and strawberries. I am hoping this isn't an issue when it comes to my GD test in a few weeks!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: They have subsided a lot the past week. I had an infection going on so my doctor gave me an antibiotic and that really seemed to help my contractions!

Symptoms: I'm tired A LOT. Ryan has been awesome about giving me time to nap and taking Krew out so I can relax. I appreciate it more than he knows. I know I only have about 5-7 more weeks of feeling ok. Once I hit the 30-32 week mark I know I will have to slow down A LOT more. Something I didn't know when I was pregnant with Krew. I went into early labor at 32 weeks, this time I definitely know what I need to do to avoid that. My goal is to avoid bed rest and just take things easy after 30 weeks.

Belly Button in or out? Gosh it's almost out! Bye bye innie!

Wedding rings on or off? For the most part. Some days it gets really tight and uncomfortable.

Mood: I've been feeling awesome and the weather has been perfect for walks after work! I think exercising has really helped me keep my mood up. Plus Krew and our dog love the walks!

Looking forward to:  We have an ultrasound on Tuesday so I can't wait to see little lady again! Also, we are starting on the landscaping of our new backyard next week! Can't wait to play out there with my boys and our little girl! I should note that we also picked a paint color for the nursery and will probably get that up in the next week or so!

xoxo

Post a Comment