3 2 weeks!


How far along? 32 weeks!!

Weight gain: Finally tipping the 20 pd mark and I am just so proud!

Maternity clothes? Yes! Always, I am loving dresses too! Our weather is so bipolar it's hard to get a good idea on what I can and can't use day by day. I do know I refuse to buy more maternity clothes!

Stretch marks? None! Still oiling and applying lotion 3-4 times a day!

Sleep: I have to take a Tylenol PM maybe twice a week. It's those nights I get enough sleep to get me through the week! I have been much better about napping with Krew though. Housework can wait, naps can't!

Best moment this week: We FINALLY did some more laundry for baby girl and got a pretty good idea clothes wise what we still need to get for her!

Miss Anything? I just miss not having an achy back, being able to shave my legs, and mostly just being normal again.

Movement: Oy, she's a strong little thing! Her kicks hurt a lot of the time. I am fortunate that she is not up in my ribs like Krew was!

Food cravings: Nothing really this week.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing.

Gender: GIRL!

Labor Signs: I've been having BH's like crazy! I had a doctors appointment on Tuesday and I am already dilated to a 1 and 50% effaced. I am barely skimming past the bed rest point and I go in 2 weeks to have steroid shots to help her little lungs develop a little more!

Symptoms: BH's all day erryday

Belly Button in or out? It's out. 

Wedding rings on or off? On but slightly tight!

Mood: Excited! Ready to feel like ME again!

Looking forward to: Our baby sprinkle tomorrow and organizing things! Hospital bags must be packed ASAP!


Post a Comment