Thanksgiving

"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life."

I can't believe its already the week of Thanksgiving! I thought I better get a post in since I dont know when I will have much time again. This Thanksgiving seems to mean so much more then all the others! The first and foremost thing I am thankful for is my marriage. As any couple Ry and I have had our ups and downs but as of lately it seems we are on cloud nine. I learn more and more about him everyday and fall even deeper in love with every new thing he does. He is an amazing husband and sometimes I think it is a 80/20 with him doing most of the work. I appreciate everything he does for me and the people around him. He is the apple of my eye! We have been so busy with some many exciting things that its hard to keep track of time! This past weekend we had the chance to be a part of Ryans cousin Derricks wedding. Ryan and Derrick are best friends and seriously look like twins! Its almost scary! We look forward to so many more memories with Derrick and Jessica and all four of us hope to have little boys in the future so they can share the bond Ryan and Derrick did. They do want 6 kids so hopefully Ryan and I can have one when they are having their 3rd.. well maybe 5th! This coming weekend we are going to Idaho again to spend with with his Grandparents and dad. It will be a lot of fun and the food will be WONDERFUL as always!! The next weekend after that we will be back up in Idaho AGAIN to pay a speeding ticket Ry got a while back. Then we have our "favorite" nephews 6th birthday! I can't believe how fast he has grown up! I remeber going to his 4th birthday! *tear... He is such a big boy and gets better looking every time I see him! We love you Pey!!  Once the holidays are over we have Rys 22nd birthday, my dads 50th birthday, our new little niece, and my 21st birthday!  This next year will be so exciting and I can't wait to share it with my friends and family! This last trip to Idaho made me realize how old of a first time mom I will be! Derricks older sister Erica has a 2 year old boy and he is so dang cute every little action he makes is so enthusiastic I wanted to play with him and did for a bit but I get so intimated by those little ones! With the new marriage, little boys, and new niece arriving lately Ry and I have felt the pressure from family and friends and had many questions on when we will have little monsters. Well people... NOT anytime soon! I want to enjoy my life being young and enjoy the first few years I have with Ryan and MAYBE learn to cook? Lol I can barely keep my own head on straight!! We have our nephew niece and cousins to do the work for us! As of now are are more then comfortable with being the babysitter! I am just thankful that I have all these wonderful people in my life that I can share so many things with! I love you all and appreciate all the love and support you give to us!

Post a Comment