Husband Funnies...


So if you know my husband you know he is the most random funniest guy out there!! Some people don't know how to take his joking.. well to you people YOUR BORING!! :]

20 things I KNOW about my Hubby!


1. He's sitting in front of the TV - what is on the screen? NFL or some hunting show on Versus

2. You're out to eat - what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Catlina or Bleu Cheeese

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Mint and Chocolate.. I know thats candy but food wise he isn't too weird and picky thank god!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink- what does he drink? Spinner or Beer. (Blah)

5. Where did he go to high school? Riverton High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 1/2 with Triple E width

7. If he could go to any one sporting event what would it be? Anything Boise is would love to go!!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Meatball...

9. What would he eat every day if he could? Cereal

10. What is his favorite cereal? He LOVES them all...

11. What would he never wear? Skinny Jeans... anything tight or "queer" LOL

12. What is his favorite sports team? Boise State Broncos

13. Who did he vote for? Obama he isn't very polictical though..

14. Who is his best friend? Besides me.. probably Alex or his dad

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Probably whine

16. What is his heritage? Italian.. and Swedish I think...

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Red Velvet.. lol but I dont bake! (Eww)

18. Did he play sports in high school? Football

19. What could he spend hours doing? Working I swear he LOVES to work! More $$ for me! :] I am so lucky!

20. What is one unique talent? He can make me laugh at the drop of a hat

Tag 5 People: Anyone that wants to do it...

Post a Comment