Weekend before Christmas


First off let me just say I am so grateful for the family and friends that put out the effort to be apart of our life!! We had such a good weekend out with friends I can't even tell you how much fun it was! We started off the night with a winter bbq at our place and we gave them a little xmas gift. I gave the girls a cute set of 2 gloves and bought the boys a big box of nerds since.. they are nerds!! Then we hit the trax to go ice skating, while on the trax we stopped in the middle of the road for about 10 minutes and I really started to get worried I am so claustrophobic its not even funny plus I have seen the movie Pelham 123! I started to freak out a bit and knew I just had to talk myself out of getting sick and having a panic attack! It was horrible we had to exit off the trax where they had buses for people who needed them but we just decided to walk the 2 blocks to the Galliven center!! We eventually ended up finding out that the poor man was ran over.. Once we got there I was so ready to get out on the ice, I have my own ice skates and all! My Grandma Lo bought them for us girls awhile back it was such a fun gift!! While Ry paid I was putting my skates and just so excited to get out on the ice and show off my mad "skills". Well sure enough I put the boys to the test we raced!! I WON!  Duh.. Ryan said he let me win and Alex said that I cheated well anyone that was watching knew that I smoked Ryan and that Alex was the one cheating.. cutting through the middle wasn't obvious or anything. So I told them the story of when my mom worked at Channel 4 and she had to be a part of the Winter Games and they needed an extra speed skater for the 10-15 age group so my mom and dad thought it would be fun to throw me in and see how good I could. Since I am the track star of the fam I beat out everybody!!! Its such a great memory I have with my mom and dad and am lucky for how much they were involved in my life!


Well no one believed my story till a little later that night.. Ice skating was blast we did trains and even danced under peoples arms! We will defenitly make this a tradition and go again next year! Once we were all puckered out of skating we decided to see if trax were still working so we could get back on and get into the warm car! Once we got back to our trax station Alex had the bright idea to tell me "So we aren't on ice anymore wanna race on foot?" Really Alex? Really? Since his girlfriend was there I didn't want to make a fool out of him but he insisted on making fun of how fast my "little" legs could run. So I said OKAY. If your going to go there I will show you!! As you can imagine I SMOKED him! He had no chance if you ask him about it now he will still say I cheated! He is just upset that he was beat by a 5 foot girl! :p We went back to the house and watched a movie and passed out!

       Saturday Ryan and I were up and Adam at 8 o clock a.m getting ready to finish some Christmas shopping! We started out at Fashion Place mall, it was a mad house!! I gave Ry a few purse ideas and jewlery ideas and we moved on to Sears.. We got my dad a pretty nice "wrench" set I think.. and just shopped! It was great fun! We went home for a little R&R got some fried chicken and just hung out. Of course Alex and Bri wanted us to go to the bar with them!! We were so warm and relaxed at home that it took us awhile to decided plus we didn't want to spend the money when we could just drink at home! We decided to be good sports and just go! It ended up being a ton of fun and of course $100 later we were ready to go home! Sunday we laid around ALL day!! I am so lucky for everything and we are living each day to the fullest!

                                    "Were having too much fun today to worry about tomorrow!"


Post a Comment