Guilty Pleasure or Obsession?

Its Tuesday! Which means we are 1 day closer to Friday! Yahoo!! Does this make sense? The days seem SO long but the weeks seem SO short! It makes sense right? Good. I think so too! So I am starting to do Top 2 tuesday from the Undomestica Mommas blog go check it out! This Tuesdays is:
Guilty Pleasures 


 
1. Purses they don't even have to be designer I just have an obsession with them! Its sick! I started my collection young, it consists of Juicy Couture, Coach, Dooney & Bourke, and Brahmin.


 2. My Blackberry. I'm a crackberry whore! I just love this thing! I feel naked when I do not have it with me! It keeps me entertained 24/7 and yes I do think I could in the Guinness Book of World records for text messaging! So there ya have it! Happy Tuesday!

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

I think those two obsessions are probably most of ours :) I am the same way, although, TL got me a purse for my birthday a few years ago... and that is my main purse! I love it so much!

J and A said...

I am obsessed with purses too. I have so many and always need a new one! :)

Rich Life Revival said...

I think they have a texting competition and you could win like $100,000 - I think Verizon is doing it maybe? Look in to in :)!

Anonymous said...

I saw your site from Pearly Bloggers! So have to know how many texts you send a month... one month I hit 7,000... I decided I needed to get a life! although I have the iPhone, not a crackberry :)

tnicolej.blogspot.com

Post a Comment