Christmas 2010

This Christmas I seemed to be in the spirit a little bit more! I am usually the Grinch! We were so fortunate enough to be able to spend it with most of R's immediate family. His oldest sister, her husband, & my neice & nephew, my father in law, and R's youngest sister & her boyfriend, we were only missing 2 so all in all I'd say that was a success!
We had a yummy dinner of filet minogn (spelling?), jumbo breaded shrimp, garlic potatoes, carrots, veggie tray, malibu & coke errr..., cheesecake, & bread! We went ALL freaking out it was so yummy yummy in my tummy too!!




N & I


I think this is our 3rd year doing jam jams on Christmas Eve! It's a tradition I cant' wait to share with my future babies! Here is my play kiddies for now!
We had a really chill & relaxed New Years, and I was in bed by 12:15 Grandma ish... Kinda? I'm going to try and post husbands birthday parties.. (yes plural) tomorrow! I had an awesome Boise State cake ::shocking:: made for him so maybe I will want to show you it so bad it will make me post!! Have a good Thursday! (:
Meant to be a mom said...

It sounds and looks like you guys had a great Christmas with your fam. :)

Post a Comment