35/35

How far along?
35 weeks!!
For some reason my whole pregnancy I have been looking forward to this post! I am so close and 35 days sounds sooooo short!
Total weight gain/loss:
I am still hanging at 26 pds and am really happy with this! The doctor says it's a great healthy weight. My goal is to not get above 30 pounds!
Sleep:
Tylenol PM plus the cool breeze from my window is helping me sleep like a baby. (Why do they say that? Babies don't sleep!) I still wake up at least once to potty!

Best moment this week:
Honestly this week I have been having contractions ALL day and I am starting to feel like I am going to be pregnant forever!!
Movement:
Krew is strong! We are able this week to notice he sticks his little foot out on my left side. It's really cute and hubbs loves it!!
Symptoms:
Still have contractions and a gross amount of discharge!
Food cravings:
I am still on my french toast kick but I am also craving Salmon pretty badly!
Food aversions:
Red Meat.
Gender:
All blue! ((:
Labor Signs?
I am completly thinned and baby is -1.
Belly Button in or out?
What belly button?
What I miss:
Conversations that aren't baby based!
What I am looking forward to:
Suprisingly I am ready for labor & delivery these past couple weeks my love for my husband has grown so much I can't wait to share this with him!
Weekly Wisdom:
Pray.
I have started to thank God every night before bed for all of the blessings I have been blessed with. It helps me feel happier and it really reminds me how truly lucky I am!

Milestones:
I can't believe I am 35 weeks! That's a milestone all in itself right?!

 

Post a Comment