Award




Thanks to my dear friend Lauren, I have been tagged for the Happy 101 Award
&&
The Lemonade Stand Award!!

Rules:
Happy 101 Award
-List 10 things that make me happy
-Try to do at least one of them today
-Tag 10 bloggers that brighten my day

Lemonade Stand Award
-Put the lemonade logo on your blog within your post
-Nominate at least 10 blogs with attitude or gratitude
-Link the nominees within your post
-Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog
-Share the love & link to the person whom you received this award

Here are the 10 things that make me very happy :]

1) My main man and DH he is my best friend and always knows how to make me weak in the knees!
2) Danille Whitney- aka the Big Sis, she is THEEE funniest person I know! Maybe only her and I think the stuff we say is funny but... hey we laugh right?
3) My ma and pa they are the 2 most generous people in this world I adore their love for each other and their family!
4) My children or my puppies! They are the most cuddliest things every and have unconditional love!
5) A cold mimosa..
6) Nike Sox oh how I love you!
7) BB my dear thing has saved me from the boredom of everyday life!
8) Nephew this dear little man could say one thing and make me pee my pants with laughter
9) The sun and a good tan.. please hurry summer!
10) Trashy T.V I secretly LOVE ghetto tv shows such as Jersey Shore. ::blushing::

I dont have quite 10 but here they are!
Davis' 
The Schipaanboords
Bendixens
Jess
Castletons
Keeles
Vancotts

Post a Comment