Rys 22nd Birthday


So as some of you know my dear sweet husband turned 22 yesterday! On Saturday we went out to the Sky Box and had the BEST seats in the house! They had a HUGE projector right in front of our long table with the Jazz game and 2 BIG screens on each side of that with a football game and Utes basketball. We had great food great drinks and great company!! I hope my husband enjoyed his night out with our freinds and close family! I think he was in heaven which couldn't make more happy! :] Here is a picture of the group minus a few people!

(sorry Bri for having your head cut off with the beer)
Thanks everyone who came and helped celebrate Ryans birthday! It was such a good time and couldn't be more thankful for the people who put out the effort to be in our lives!! As for his actual birthday on Sunday I made him steak sandwiches which are his favorite and tradition with his family and we ate our Schmidts cake! We only had family at this one since we wanted it a little more intimate! I hope he had a wonderful birthday and I look forward to being just as excited at his 72nd as I am his 22nd! So shout out to my best friend and confidant! He is always putting my needs before his and makes me the happiest girl in the world there is not enough words in the english dictionary to explan how truly amazing he is! Sorry ladies but I have Prince Charming!! I love you so much babe Happy Birthday I look forward to so many more to come!!

Post a Comment