escuela

I am so excited and thrilled to start school for fall semester!! I am going to be going to SLCC and doing their 3 semester medical assisting program!

I have waited 2 years to get back into school and we think that this fall will be the perfect time! We have our house, our yard will be finished, and we will have the debt that needs to be paid off paid!! I will be quitting my full time job and going to school 3 or 4 times a week 5 classes a day!! I am going to try and find a part time job somewhere to keep our spending habits from not getting the best of us! I just think it would be a great career and something I could always fall back on. My objective is to hopefully get on at the U in their delivery and labor unit or in a pediactrics office! (Yes people I do like kids, as long as they aren't my own for the time being!) WHEN we do have kids I will be able to work part time and the goal is to continue to go to get my nursing degree!! I have the best husband in this world he is so willing to take on the financial responsibilities so I can acheive my goals and dreams!! I have the best family and friends in this world and I am so thankful for their support and encouragment! We are going to have to put a few things on the back burner so we dont have to take out a student loan to pay but it will be so worth it in the end because I will be doing something I love to do!! Most young people need loans, or their parents help but I am proud of the progressive Ryan and I have made to be able to do it on our own, we do sacrifice for the things we want and love and our willing to do it to achieve the goals that we have!!! I have my CNA so the classes shouldn't be too rough on me and my sister is a math GENIUS so wish me luck!!

Post a Comment