Buzz Off...

10 years ago: I was 10 years old and enjoying life as a kid! I truely had the most amazing childhood! :]


5 years ago: I was a sophmore in high school and hanging out with my best friends ever! Ryan was a junior in Spanish Fork and we had no idea that we would soon fall in love! I was also very heavily into track and was probably in the best shape of my life. Oh boy!

5 months ago: Just enjoying married life and the wonderful people that we have.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. Get a pedi with sis in law

2. Take a "small" shopping spree to Target

3. Hang out with my hubby

4. Get some sushi

5. See a movie



5 snacks I enjoy: (next week I will have new cravings)

1. PEEPS

2. Sweet tarts

3. Chocolate Chip Cookies

4. Carrots and Ranch

5. M&M's



5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:

1. Quit my job and join the Peace Corp

2. Buy a Bentley with cash dollas.

3. Build a HUGE animal shelter and take in all the homeless puppies

4. Start having little Barras'

5. Build my parents an amazing retirement home in the tropics!



5 of my bad habits:

1. Biting my nails

2. Shopping

3. Test messaging

4. Getting annoyed at everything and anything

5. Eating candy non stop.



5 places I have lived:

1. West Jordan

2. Taylorsville

3. Sandy

4. K-Town

Thats it!



5 jobs I've had:

1. Lifeguard

2. Electric Beach

3. iForce

4. Oddysey House

5. HR Assistant



5 things people don't know about me:

1. I have a weird obsession with dogs.
2. I am super stubborn

3. I always wait until I am completly out of gas so hubbs can stand out in the cold and fill up.

4. I am Catholic

5. State Champion in Track n Field.

Post a Comment