Life

Seriously,
Some people have NO life! I have had some blog stalkers that have nothing else to do with their lives then "blog stalk" I am thinking about going private.... so maybe they will get the hint to find something else to do with their poor pitiful lives... To those of you who have decided to go private... is it as difficult as it seems?!

Thanks! :]
Unknown said...

that stinks!!

Meant to be a mom said...

I sure hope I'm not a "stalker".

But I do know what you mean. I have tons of pictures of my baby all over my blog and random people are on it every day. It bothers me sometimes. I almost went private recently but my family (all of them living out of town) urged me not to. Saying that so many friends and family read my blog and if I took it private, people like my grandparents who don't work any computer sites well wouldn't know what to do or how to do it. So they talked me into leaving it.
I just moderate my comments now so that I can decide weather to post comments I don't like or not. I don't get many but I get these weird Asian comments sometimes. They are really strange.

Sarah said...

ha ha ha that is weird I hate weird things like that! I just wonder where people get their time from! Its sad that some people are so bored with their lives that they need to always be trying to bring others down! I have some pics up of my family and stuff too and it is scary for the whole world to see my home and everything but your right I do have people who few this whom wouldn't have a clue what to do if I went private! Thanks for the advice!! ;]

Post a Comment