Prayers

I need to ask a little favor.
Everyone please keep my baby niecey in your hearts and prayers. She was admitted into the hospital early Sunday morning for RSV. She is hooked up to feeding iv's and cannot breath on her own. She is so little and precious and needs all of the prayers she can get. I will be going to light a candle in her honor at our Catholic Cathederal tonight. Her parents are being so strong through this and they are great example to R and I as to what parents do in hard times. We love them both more then we could ever explain!
Okay... I need 2 prayers another one for my Great Aunt who came down with a cold which has turned into something much more and has been in the hospital since Thursday. The doctor doesn't think she will have a chance of walking again.. She is very dear to my heart and I wish her the best in the long journey of recovery she has ahead.

On a brighter note I had a fantastic weekend filled with egg dying, hunts, bunny houses (like a gingerbread house) and Easter cupcakes. I will post pictures when I get some time!

P.S My 21st birthday is on Wednesday!! Whoo  Hoo!!
Kelsey Bendixen said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your niece and aunt! Your niece sure is a cutie though! I hope everything will go well, and I am sure it will! Good luck and happy birthday!

Sarah said...

Thank you Kels! She is such a cute I love her!!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry & you & your family are al in my thoughts & prayers!!

Kristin said...

Im deff praying for your whole family Im sure they will be ok one of our friends baby had RSV and pulled right through. Sounds like you had a fun weekend and thanks for my first award Love ya and keep me updated on your sweet little niece, and your aunt as well.

Meant to be a mom said...

How horrible for both of them. I will definitely keep them in my prayers.

Sarah said...

Thank you guys! It means alot! If you have facebook add me so we can chat more!! :] Hope you all had a great Monday!!

Post a Comment