Story

I stole this from Meant to be Mom! Everyone should check out her profile she has the cutest little fam!! ;]

Here goes: OUR STORY

1. What are your middle names? Mine is Elizabeth his is Daniel

2. How long have you been together? 3 1/2 years this month!

3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? a couple months it was almost instant that we knew we were though! ;]

4. Who asked who out? Well if you want to get technical I asked Ryan and his friends to join us at my birthday dinner and from there he took the reins!

5. How old are each of you? I am almost 21! and he is 22.

6. Did you go to the same school? Nope!

7. Are you from the same home town? No way! He is from the country in Idaho and I am a city girl!  SLC

8. Who is the smartest? Ryan without a doubt!

9. Who majored in what? Niether of us we are smart on our own! ;]

10. Who is the most sensitive? He is really sensitive he just doesn't like to admit it! I get over things to quickly to be sensitive!

11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We went to Mexico for our honeymoon so probably there!! I don't know how I was with him for 4 hours on such a tight plane!! ;]

12. Who has the worst temper? Me! No ands, if, or buts about it.

13. How many children do you want? We want 3. 2 boys and 1 girl we have to get some Barras boys into this fam!!

14. Who does the cooking? Ryan! I stay OUT of the kitchen its best for EVERYONE!

15. Who is more social? Me Me Me.

16. Who is the neat freak? He is he has to have everything just so. It kinda gets annoying!!

17. Who is the most stubborn? Like I woudl admit to being stubborn!!
(Wait? Did I just kinda?)

18. Who wakes up earlier? He does! I HATE HATE HATE getting out of bed! It is impossible for me to get up before 7 a.m!

19. Where was your first date? Joe's Crab Shack! <3

20. Who has the bigger family? Hmmm... I would say its even!!

21. Do you get flowers often? Yes too often!! He always surprises me with them though so its a good thing!

22. How do you spend the holidays? We switch its either Utah or Idaho.

23. Who is more jealous? Neither of us are really jealous there is no reason to be!

24. How long did it take to get serious? Like marriage serious... about a year.

25. Who eats more? Me? Yeah I hate to admit it but overall I probably eat more! :s

26. What do you do for a living? Ryan his a "gas man" for questar gas. I am an HR assistant!

27. Who does the laundry? I do! He CANNOT touch it! If any of my clothes get ruined I freak out! I do make him carry in the hamper to the laundry room though!

28. Who's better with the computer? Me he has no patience!
29. Who drives when you are together? Always him! He bitches when I drive.. but whenever he is driving and I want to talk to him he never really wants to talk BUT when I am in the middle of a good magazine article or a book he will want to chit chat all freaking day!!

30. What is your song? Once in a Lifetime by Keith Urban....

Post a Comment