11 months!!

Height & Weight: I am guessing he has past the 20 pd mark. I am unsure on height.


Health: He just recovered from a sinus infection thanks to antibiotics, which he hated. Over the weekend he also had his 1st major goose egg/shiner. R was walking through a door way with Krew on his shoulders and missed gaged the amount of room Krew would have and poor guy bonked his head and eye. I thought it was going to be worse than it really was. He cried for .10 seconds and the next morning it was a little red. Thank god. It could have been so much worse. He is also cutting his 1st top tooth!


Sleep: This kid is a champ at night he goes down between 8:30-9:30 and sleeps until 6:30 or so. On the weekends he will snuggle back in bed with us until 8 or 9. He religiously takes his 1 hour morning nap but sometimes fights his afternoon ones. We need to be really careful about them. If he doesn't get them he is a beast!


Diet: I cannot even believe I am about to type this right now, Krew only has 1 7 oz bottle of formula in the mornings and it's only because we have a $36 can of formula we don't want to waste. He is drinking whole milk like a champ. Usually 2 bottles a day 1 in the afternoon and 1 before bed. I am really trying to limit his milk. I know he needs a certain amount every day I am just so against kids with milk in their sippy cup and their disposal all day. He also snacks like crazy. He will eat anything.



Clothes: He is in 9-12 month clothes. We just bought him some outfits for his birthday that should last him through this winter! Brr...



Baby Gear Love: He LOVES to stand up on the couches, he LOVES walks in his stroller, and balls. He is so curious lately. Anything he can get into he does! Such a boy!


Crying: He is starting to have separation anxiety. He cries whenever I leave the room. He is also more hesitate with people he doesn't see a lot or really know.


Likes: This kid loves his Grandma and Papa. I am so lucky to have my parents be such an influence in Krews life. He also loves Gus our pug, he LOVES to snack on anything. He is such a happy sweet baby!!



He also started at a new nanny last week. We lover had and she is so good with the kids. I cannot believe I have 1 more month of having an infant. Seriously. I also read that the average parent with a 1 yr old has lost 2 months of sleep on average. I totally believe it.



Dear Krew,
Hi, it's mama. I need you to know that my love for you is so deep, so down in my heart that it makes it ache. I can't imagine my life without you little guy. You are my whole heart, soul, and reason for living. This age has been my very favorite. You do this cute thing when you get really excited, you squint your whole face together and show off your bottom teeth. It kills me. You are so funny. So cute, precious little thing. I wish I could bottle up the moments we have together and relive them from time to time. People keep telling me that you are only going to get more fun as you age. Until you hit about 16. You will always be my baby boy. Please know in your heart that your mom, dad, and Grandparents have the most unconditional love for you. Never ever forget your self worth and please always treat people the way you want to be treated. With that, don't ever ever back down for something you believe in. If you think it is right mama will always stand by you. Grandma always took this approach with me and still to this day she sticks right by my side. I am always here for you little buddy. Through thick and thin you can count on me. I love you to the moon and back a million times.

xoxo
mama

Post a Comment