29 weeks!!


How far along?
29 weeks!
 
Total weight gain/loss:
For some reason I am down 3 pounds! So I'm up 20 pounds from my pre pregnancy weight which I feel really good about! I can't wait to get back into the gym again though!
 
Sleep:
This past week has been really good with the exception of Friday night! I do wake up sore as hell but I can't complain because I've been mostly sleeping all the way through the night! I've been so busy lately that when I hit the pillow I am out.
 
Best moment this week:
My baby shower! I am waiting on pictures back from the photographer so as soon as I get those I will do a full shower recap! It was amazing and I was so happy to see my family and friends come out and support Krew and I!
 
Movement:
Oh my dearest little Krew you LOVE mamas left hip and right ribs! You're a little stinker and I am getting a taste of my own meds already! I do love you though!
 
Symptoms:
I've had an amazingly good week minus the burning rib pain I get if I am sitting at my desk for too long! I feel the fatigue and exhaustion coming back though!
 
Food cravings: 
This weekend I have been craving Mc. Donalds which is the nastiest craving ever to me! If I know something is unhealthy I really try to avoid giving in to my cravings! I am loving grilled pb&j sandwiches though!

 Food aversions:
Red Meat
 
Gender:
BABY BOY!!
Labor Signs:
None!
 
Belly Button in or out?
It's 95% out!

What I miss:
Still running and not having all of the little aches and pains that comes with pregnancy!

What I am looking forward to:
Our trip to Boise at the end of the month! Wahoo for vacation!!
 
Weekly Wisdom:
Keep Calm
&
Call Mom
 
Milestones:
I am just amazed that I've already had my baby shower and the nursery is almost done! It's so crazy to me I never thought I would be this far along!
 
 
I've seriously had such an awesome weekend, probably the best weekend I have had in a really long time! Maybe since my wedding weekend? It's all been so much fun and it's all gone by so fast! I'm so lucky to have spent every single second of it with my amazing supportive husband and to have family loving and supporting us through the way! The nursery is almost finished and I will try and do a full tour on that as soon as it's finished!
 
Boise lost on Friday night! Not a good time in the Barras household!
The only picture hubbs & I got at my shower which was after driving home in the car! I love him so much!
I think the first thing we did baby wise after our shower was put the stroller together! I am so obsessed with this car seat stroller combo! It's so light and easy to assemble with just one hand! I can't wait to take it out on the streets and it looks so slick! Nothing but swagg for my only son!
 
I hope none of you labored to hard on this Labor Day! I had the day off and have spent it running errands and laying around with hubbs! My house smells just like dreft & I am about to go enjoy a bbq with my sweet little family! I am very very grateful for the place I am in my life.
 
xoxo
 
 
Schnelle said...

You look great! Can't wait to hear all about the shower. Everyone under the sun who is preggo seems to be getting this stroller- I'm going to have to check it out because it must be pretty awesome.

Jessica said...

You're looking fabulous mama! That stroller is AWESOME!

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i can't believe you're 29 weeks...you look amazing! i can't wait to hear about the shower :)
i hope you have a great weekend!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com

Post a Comment