Friday's Letters


Dear Husband,
I had an amazing anniversary with you last night. Here is to many more years of bliss and raising our baby boy. I love you so much!

Dear Sunrise,
You made my 7 AM drive to work a little bit sweeter on this Friday! It was nice to see you, I don't remember the last time I was outside around dawn! It was gorg.
 
Dear Mom & Sissy,
I am real excited for my baby shower tomorrow and can't express my appreciation enough. Thank you for always being here for me and truly being my best friends through thick and thin. Together we could own the world.
 
Dear Boise State Football Season,
Thank you for being here but it's not cool to take so much of my husbands time. I do like football always have, but hubbs takes it too far sometimes. Still I'm excited to have you here and can't wait to take my little Krew man to his first game.
 
Dear Boss,
I have been craving f**king krispy kremes all damn week and you came to my rescue. Seriously you are heaven sent. Thanks for everything! A dozen just for my happy pregnant ass.
 
 
Dear 3 day weekend,
Move slow like a turtle. Or else.
xoxo

Post a Comment