L.O.V.E

4 years ago on this day, at this church the bells were ringing and I had no idea what my heart let alone rest of my life was in for. I just knew one thing, I loved the man that would be standing at the end of the aisle waiting to spend forever with me.

I'm such a lucky girl.

These past 4 years have been such a whirlwind and anything but easy; but I think that's what has made them so awesome and yet blissful. Through all of it we have grown much closer as a couple and we truly know who is and isn't here for us who we can and can't lean on in time of need. We have been so lucky and blessed since August 30th of 2008 we purchased our first home, raised two puppies into cute happy doggies, accomplished some home improvements, vacationed, celebrated holidays, found out we were expecting, and now are preparing for the biggest most exciting change in our books to date. I am so grateful to be sharing this journey hand in hand with my dear Ryan.

(top left our wedding, top right is our 1st anny, bottom left is our 2nd anny, and bottom right is our 3rd anny)
 
I love looking at the picture collage and seeing how much we have both changed for the better, to better our selves, and to better our marriage and our strength as husband and wife and now mother and father! I can't believe it has been 4 years yet I feel like I have spent eternity with this man and I wouldn't have it any other way! Through the good & the bad I have him by my side and nothing warms my heart more.
 
"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours."
 

     "I guarantee that we'll have tough times. I guarantee that sooner or later one, or both of us will want to get out. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life.. because I know in my heart you're the only one for me."
 
"And we are going to last, and you want to know how I know? Because I still wake up every morning and the first thing I want to do, is see your face."

   



Post a Comment