Day 10

Songs I listen to when I am Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Let me just start off by saying that I love love love oldies.



When I happy I love to listen to anyting like Jack Johnson, Fleetwood Mac, Doobie Brothers, America, Kansas, Elton John and so on!
When I am sad I think I can just crank on some country music and be in a depressed ass mood. You know what they say when you listen to a country song backwards right? You get your wife back, your car back, your dog back etc. haha I'm so funny.

When I am hyped I love anything rap, lately I have really been feeling Eminem, and of course The Game and 50 Cent

When I'm mad I can put on some Disturbed, Seether, NIN, The Used, or Tool.
I am a music junkie and am down for anything that has a story behind it!

T.G.I.F.F
(thanks god it's fucking friday)
Brittany said...

Jack Johnson always makes me happy too :))

Token Yankee said...

Don't you love how music can really effect your mood. When I am sad, sad music actually makes me feel better.

Kevin Michael said...

I enjoy fucking Friday. So much better than regular Friday. Lol!

C Mae said...

I'm so tickled you like Oldies!!! Growing up, that's all my dad and mom played in the car and on road trips. it was the type of music that we all liked and could listen to for hours. THe best song by the Doobie brothers is LISTEN TO THE MUSIC!!! it's on my IPOD!

Aimee said...

I listen to country when im sad as well (along with salsa music)

Post a Comment