Five Question Friday!


1. Do you feel guilty spending money on yourself?
Yes, all the time! I never use to but now that I have my own bills I have the hardest time. If I was a millionaire I would buy the people I love such outrageous gifts!


2. How well do you know your neighbors?
We know them pretty well we have been to parties and they are retired so they are home all day to watch our puppies and house which is very comforting! (: Thanks Mark & Diane!


3. What age are you looking forward to being?
I'm not looking forward to growing any older really it makes me sad. It's crazy how time flies, and I try not to wish my life away! I am NOT looking forward to 30 I feel like that might be my mid-life crisis stage!

4. Do you get excited when the mail comes? Why?
Hell No I don't. Well except for the 2nd week of the month when my Cosmo magazine comes! All the other stuff is junk or bills!! Boo!

5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Swimming in my kiddie pool with my little cousins ! My dad would hook the hose up to our washer and put in real warm water! It was the best thing ever!
Brittany said...

I get excited for magazines and giveaway wins! Otherwise, bills suck!!!!

What great neighbors!

Amanda said...

I feel the same way about mail. Unless Im expecting something, it's just blah. :) I'm also not looking forward to being any older than I am right now. :) I like being old enough to be married and have a job (and possibly kids).. but still young enough for people to say "oh you're so young!" :)

Kevin Michael said...

I know how you feel about 30...i'm 2 years away and dreading it...

Post a Comment