14 Weeks!


How far along? 
14 weeks 5 days!

 Total weight gain/loss: 
I was at the doctors office last Tuesday and I was only up 2 pds which puts me at 108. 

 Sleep:
I am sleeping pretty good. I have a hard time falling asleep but once I do I am out for the night. I don't even move.

 Best moment this week: 
Honestly I have had a pretty crummy week. Our weekend was filled with terrible 2 tantrums and I had to work. I feel like I need a weekend from my weekend! I am hoping I can find some energy and feel better before this next weekend! 

 Movement: 
None. I feel like sometimes it's baby but it just ends up being gas! Hopefully soon!

 Symptoms:
This past week has been really hard on me, I told R I finally feel like I am pregnant. My hip bones and tailbones are so sore and I have been nauseous for about a week now.

 Food cravings: 
Nothing. I just eat when I can.

 Food aversions:
Everything. It seems lately everything is making me sick.

Gender:
We do know! We are not announcing it until we are in Disneyland for Christmas! So excited!

Labor Signs:
None.

Belly Button in or out?
Still in.

What I miss:
My energy! They say it comes back in the 2nd trimester but I am still waiting for that to happen. Between work, my 2 year old and household duties I am so exhausted all the time.

What I am looking forward to:
Our Christmas trip to Disney and San Diego with my family! 

Weekly Wisdom: 
I am trying to keep a positive attitude but all I want to do is sleep and not feel sick!

 Milestones:
Pushing into the 2nd trimester! This pregnancy is flying by!!

Post a Comment