18 Weeks!


How far along? 
18 weeks!

 Total weight gain/loss: 
After Thanksgiving, Christmas, and our California trip I have NO idea. I don't care to know. I am confident enough to know I will keep steady at about 25-30 pds. This pregnancy I am just focused on having a healthy full term babe!

 Sleep:
It depends. Some nights I am extremely exhausted, other nights I lay wide awake in bed. We are getting Krew trained into his toddler bed so that's been difficult 

 Best moment this week: 
I have a 4 day weekend to celebrate the New Year with my boys & hubby turns the big 2 7 on Saturday! Lots of family time.

 Movement: 
Just little ones here and there. Like little gas bubbles or flicks. Can't wait to feel those big kicks and rolls!

 Symptoms:
I've been feeling SO much better lately. I think I am slowly working myself back up to get back into the gym! I can't wait for that.

 Food cravings: 
Sandwiches still, cold cereal, and ice water.

 Food aversions:
Nothin' really!

Gender:
GIRL GIRL GIRL!
I am so excited I never thought I would be able to say that I have a little girl on the way! Slightly nervous too!

Labor Signs:
I had my 2nd progesterone shot yesterday. I am hoping they get easier or that I just get use to them. They are so not fun, my ass is sore for a few hours!

Belly Button in or out?
It's slowly coming out!

What I miss:
It's pathetic but I already miss clothes. I am too stingy to buy too many maternity clothes.

What I am looking forward to:
I am looking forward to ringing in  new year and being able to focus on my baby girl some more. Connecting with her through her movement and I have my 20 week scan on Thursday!

Weekly Wisdom: 
If you can. Take the day off. Enjoy it.

 Milestones:
Finding out and announcing little lady!!!





xoxo

Post a Comment