16 Weeks!

If you are reading this right now, I am probably just landing in Long Beach, CA with both my boys in hand! We are off to sunny California to spend time in Disneyland and San Diego for Christmas! We have been looking forward to this trip for MONTHS. I mean literally, I think we booked our tickets way back in May. Plus Krew has a slight obsession with all things Jake, Baymax, and Mickey! We will also be announcing the gender of our little babe sometime this week!! For now, here is a 16 week bump update! 




How far along? 
16 weeks 4 days!

 Total weight gain/loss: 
I am not sure. I haven't weighed myself. The holiday season hasn't been that great on me!

 Sleep:
I sleep ok, I have a hard time falling asleep but once I am asleep I usually sleep through the night. 

 Best moment this week: 
We had an awesome weekend. Ryan and I had a day to ourselves on Saturday and Sunday we celebrated our Christmas Eve with our nieces and nephews since we won't actually be here! It was a ton of fun! 

 Movement: 
The past week I have thought I have felt baby kick but I wasn't for sure but last night we were sitting by the fire talking about my father in law and I was DOWNING my mother in laws cherry cheesecake and whadayaknow a couple definite jabs! 

 Symptoms:
Oh shit. The past couple weeks I have been in pretty rough shape. 2 weeks ago I was in instcare really late having 3 bags of liquids pumped into me and I was literally bed bound. I had ZERO energy, then last week I was struck with a freaking UTI! I cannot recoup! 

 Food cravings: 
Sandwiches and cucumbers! 

 Food aversions:
It depends if a smell sets me off or not! 

Gender:
We had an ultrasound on Monday night and got a 100% confirmation!! Will announce Wednesday or Thursday!!

Labor Signs:
I had my 1st progesterone shot today. It hurt like a b**ch.

Belly Button in or out?
It is coming out a lot faster than it did with Krew! 

What I miss:
My energy for sure and my clothes! I've been in maternity clothes since about 12 weeks.

What I am looking forward to:
Our Christmas trip!!

Weekly Wisdom: 
Just let it go.

 Milestones:
Little baby jabs!! 

Post a Comment