Recap

Yep ladies that's right! I'm actually bloggity blogging about The Hill on time!! ::crowd cheers:: Lets start off with this!
(Heidi in the Jungle)

Is this what inspired her to do that CRAZY jungle/animal/hot dog carnival party for her neigbors kid?! Umm... doesn't his mom and dad live right next to you guys? Meaning they may have just about as much money as you do? Heidi if you want a child and family that bad you are going to have to reevaluate your marriage with Spence!
He is effing CRAZO!

Okay Mr. Pratt calm down before you give yourself a corinary!! Check out those veins.. I'm sorry but the way Spencer was yelling at Holly was so unexectable! If ANYONE and I mean ANYONE said those mean, nasty, and hurtful things about my mother or my sister they would be DEAD! Seriously... and Heidi just sat there almost like she had nothing to say with NO expression on her face because she has had too much freaking botoxx!! Ahhh! I almost freaked when she didn't stick up for either one of them! Go Spencer your so classy, intelligent, and kind. Good on ya!

Anyways...

Once again I just love her. Her style totally rocks and I think she is such a sweet girl as long as you don't get on her bad side. Oh K-Cav we would get along so well. (Call me!)

One more thing!

Go check out her new clothing line it is the bomb diggttyyy!!! Love it and her and I have no mastered the whole french side braid with your bangs and I love it! It keeps my bangs out of my face and is fun and flirty for the summa!!!

Chow Peeps!

Hilary said...

I haven't watched it yet, but I have it DVRed. Spencer is whaaack-oooo. I can't believe he hasn't been committed somewhere yet.

Cristi Benedict said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! I appreciate it! You're a doll. I too love Kristen's style! She has the cutest stuff!

A Wedding Story said...

Heidi and Spencer are cray-cray (my sister's work for FREAKING CRAZY). I can't believe how low they have stooped. Yikes.

J and A said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

Brittany said...

Just found your blog. How cute! I agree with you Speidi is nasty!

As for Kristen I think she's adorable. I love her style! So cute!

New follower!

Ashley said...

Ew Heidi and Spencer are gross. Seriously they annoy me so much on The Hills. However it makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Post a Comment