T.G.I.F

 
I thought I would join in on this fun fill in the blank Friday! Fridays are sLoow at work and husband is home working on our chain link fence so I am doing anything and everything to help this day go by fastterr!! I found this via http://hi-lane.blogspot.com/. She is a pretty rad chick and I enjoy reading her blogs! So here we go:

1. One fashion trend I regret is: those really high white shoes like the Spice Girls use to wear! Yes, I wanted to be a Spice Girl at the age of 6! (who didn't though right?)

2. The one thing that completes almost any outfit is: SHOES. Shoes shoes and more shoes. Buy a nice pair of black flats or heels and just take good care of them getting them polished, resoled they will last you a lifetime! I love Michael Kohrs, Cole Hahn, and Nine West!

3. I would describe my personal style as: My own I never really try to follow the trends I wear what I like and what I feel comfortable in.

4. My fashion muse is: Nicole Richie I just love this lady!

5. If I could own one designer peice of clothing it would be a pair of Jimmy Choos. Oh how I desire these shoes everytime I walk into Nordstrom I could stare at them for hours. The pair I want is $850.00 poor husband will never be a millionaire I will spend it all first!

6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of: My moms! She has the most amazing collection of vintage Dooney & Bourkes some expensive shoes and some nice Ann Taylor suits and cute summer stuff from J. Crew!  
(I guess I could raid it whenever I wanted too.. she doesn't have a choice!)

7. Today I am wearing: A white V-Neck T with a navy blue balzer with the sleeves rolled up some Big Star jeans and silver heels!

Happy Freaking Friday!
Hilary said...

Yay for spreading the FITB Friday love! I wish I could raid my mom's closet! She's about 6" shorter than me and only shops in the petite section - no go. Hope you had a great weekend!

Post a Comment