Thursday

I will do my Hills recap later tonight I PROMISE!! :] For now enjoy... 
 
 
 Just Thursday
-------------------------------------------

Outside my window.. the sun is out and it looks a lot hotter then it really is! brrr...

The time is.. 20 minutes after 9


                               Today I feel.. so tired I can't wait for the weekend so I can sleeep!!!

I am thinking.. about my handsome husband

At the moment, I am thankful.. for my blackberry that keeps my mind busy 80% of the day!

I am going.. to get my hair done this weekend!! woot woot!

I am wearing.. brown leggins and a long BKE shirt!

I wish.. it was SUMMER!!!!!

I am reading.. our sales report at work.

I am working on.. getting my backyard finished so we can have bomb dig bbqs!

I am hoping.. that our 5 year plan works out!

I am hearing..my space heater!

Around the house.. have my couches cleaned and wood floors polished

I bet you didn't know.. I eat just about as much as my husband does and he weighs 2x as much as I do ::omg did I just say that on the worldwide web?::
 
One of my favorite.. things to do is snuggle up in bed with my husband and puppies and watch a gooood movie!!

Post a Comment