Half way!

(excuse my bed head)


How far along? 20 Weeks!

Size of Baby? A banana (7 in. 11 0z.)
 
 
Maternity clothes? Lucky for me my boss really really loves me so I can get away with whatever at work I have a pair of maternity jeans, cargo pants, and leggin's I like to wear and some maxi dresses and skirts!
Weight Gain? 10 pounds! My doctor says I am on track for a 20 pd weight gain.
Stretch marks? None yet and I am thanking BioOil

 
Sleep: Last week was pretty crappy! If I am not REALLY tired I lay awake anxious all night! 
 
Best moment this week:  Our 20 week appt went great & we ordered our crib on Friday!
(this in white!)
Miss Anything? Lucky to be pregnant and carrying a healthy baby boy!
Movement: When I am at work little guy likes to sleep but when I get home or plant my butt somewhere for awhile he squirms quite a bit! No real kicks to date!
Food cravings: Jesus. If it's food I want it. I crave fresh veggies and ranch a lot and grilled cheese!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ew eggs sound sick and so does red meat!


Gender: BOY!!!

Labor Signs: No way! 
Symptoms: Headaches, Leg cramps, Round Ligament
Belly Button in or out? It's making it's apperance out


Mood: Blessed

Looking forward to: Viability age in 25 days!
Jessica said...

Lol my baby was the same way! As soon as I relaxed, he kicked away.

Tanya Pogue said...

Awe so cute :) just wondering where do you find your clothes at there cute .

Sarah said...

Jessica I love it but I don't at the same time! Tanya- thanks girl! I shop a LOT at Target, H&M, and Forever 21. Now that I am pregnant I honestly wear whatever is most comfy on me when I get home from work! xoxo

Post a Comment