Sunday Social



 What is your favorite store to shop at?
I am lucky to live in a city with amazing malls, 3 to be exact so I have quite the variety. I can't relaly define my style as a real "style" because I just wear what I like and what I think looks cute but my all time favorite places are, Nordys, AE, H&M, Forever21, and Dillards!

If you could afford anything and everything, which designer brand would you covet?
"LC"
Lauren Conrad


Must have closet staple?
TOMS
(no brainer)

A cute fun denim vest or jacket

and...

colored skinnies! Pregnancy has taken those away from me but you bet my coral ones are waiting for me to squeeze into come next Spring!!


Favorite kind of shoes? (brand or type)
Jesus I feel like I could talk about this subject all day! So here is a list:
Franco Sarto flats
Toms
Nike running shoes
Vans
Flipflops
Sperrys

Best clothing deal you've ever gotten? (sale or amazing find)
Pretty sure I bought my beloved Dooney&Bourke bag on sale at Dillards for near 50% off! Hella!

Style you'd love to try?
Maybe something more edgy? I dig the whole skull, black colored, and combat boots. Weird.

Post a Comment