16 weeks!!

(note: this was scheduled to post last night & didn't! boo!)

As promised here is my 16 week bump post!!


Size of the baby?
5 in. 5 oz. about the size of a turnip!


 
Total Weight Gain/Loss?  
As far as I know and based off the last time I was weighed 5/18 I am still up just 6 pds!


Maternity Clothes?
I have 1 pair of jeans, leggin's, and some cute cargo pants! I still use the BeBand when comfortable and al of my normal tops!


Stretch marks?
None yet. I give credit to BioOil

Best Moments?
I feel little flutters here and there nothing major yet, but when I do feel him it's great!

Movement?
Feeling some flutters here and there!

Food Cravings?
Spicy ANYTHING, & cold cereal!


              Anything making you queasy or sick?
The thought of a greasy cheeseburger sickens me!


     What I miss?
Malibu & Coke



What I'm looking forward to?
Getting the nursery ready!!


Nausea/Vomiting?
None! Thank you baby jesus!



Symptoms?
My lower back gets really sore, I have been getting migraines lasting 3 days, & charlie horses in my right calf!

Labor signs?
None, stay in there for another 23 weeks little bean!

                                                                           Gender?
BOY!!

Belly Button In or Out?
Still in.

Wedding rings On or Off?
All on.

Sleep?
Sleeping awesome! I think my puppy is trying to prepare me for what's to come. She has been getting up between 2 and 5 am to go outside.

Wisdom?
Take it easy. Don't stress the known, you will get 3 day headaches and you will have crying sessions at least once a day. Enjoy the right and prepare for what is to come and what you DO have control of!
Jessica said...

I craved cold cereal too!! I love your adorable tiny bump ;)

Kristin said...

You are too cute

The Hopewell House said...

You are such a cute preggo! :)

Post a Comment