Friday's Letters


I am obviously turning into one of those crazy mama bloggers. (not a bad thing I LOVE all of you) However, I don't want anyone to get bored from all of my baby talk, ramblings, and pictures of cuteness babythings! So it's my goal to start adding a little more day to day "non-pregnant" life to this blog. I am going to start doing Friday's Letters you can find the link up HERE. I will do my bump posts on Mondays since I haven't been so good at doing my board or taking a belly picture during the weeknights. Hopefully I can get into a better flow and now just gossip all things baby! So here we go with my first ever Friday's Letters.


Dear Husband
Thank you for being my #1 fan. I couldn't do this thing called life without you by my side giving my constant love, reassurement, and encouragement. You love me for me regardless of my dorky childish antics. I love you for you. Always have and always will. Pinky promise!

Dear BFF
Thank you thank you thank you for helping me get through each and every day at work. Thank you for dealing with my hormones and letting me know that even though I am a crazy pregnant lady you love me and accept me anyways. I am so proud of the person you are becoming and love you oh so much!


Dear Chewy
I love you. You always protect me and I feel safe knowing you are asleep right beside me and would do anything to keep me and your 2 little brothers safe. Best Sister Award goes to you. (yes, I treat my dogs like humans. Get over it.)

Dear niece & nephew(S)
Thank you for showing my unconditional love and teaching me that I do have the motherly instinct, I do know how to do this. You both have given me the confidence I need to step into motherhood. One day I will repay you with my appreciation! You have no idea how much you have changed my life! I'd die for all 3 of you!

Dear Weekend,
Feel free to start any time now!

Cheers!


Lissa @ her + him said...

looks like a great week! love the photos to go with your letters. your background is cute. found you via the link up xo

Chris said...

Visiting from Friday's Letters link up. I feel the same way about my nephew as you do your niece and nephews. Isn't it amazing how much you can love them?

Chris
chubbetteadventures.blogspot.com

Post a Comment