18 weeks!!










                         How far along? 18 weeks! Almost 1/2 way done!
Baby Size: A large mango & baby weighs a half lb! So cute!
Total weight gain: 10 pounds. I am really proud of this because of my past history with weight gain I have finally got back to working out. Goal is to put on another 10-15 pds by Krew's arrival!
Maternity clothes? Yes, I feel most comfortable in my black maternity leggin's and dresses! I am starting to like to show off the bump more!
Stretch marks? Heck no!
Sleep: Meh some nights I feel like I am in and out of a deep sleep. For the most part it's good.
Best moment this week: Monday Morning and I am feeling pretty motivated!
Miss Anything? I miss feeling comfortable and having regular emotions.
Movement: Lots when I am relaxing! He must sleep through all my motions through the day!
Food cravings: Mexican Food STILL.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just raw red onions. I really wonder if I'll ever like them again.
Gender: BOY!!
Labor Signs: Labor? What's that?
Symptoms: Lower back pain, my feet hurt everyday and 3 day migraines still!
Belly Button in or out? It's slowly making it's appearance out!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood: I had my 1st emotional "holy shit I am having a baby" breakdown last night. It was rough.
Looking forward to: My doctors appointment on Thursday, hoping the doc can help me with m migraines!
Amanda said...

You look so adorable!! I def. have had my fair share of 'oh sh*t, I'm having a baby' moments :)

Post a Comment