Excuse Muah...

Excuse me for the temporary absence! I have been SO crazy busy it's not even funny! These last few weeks of Summer are FLYING by right before my eyes and I am having a hard time keeping up! So here is my FUN weekend recap! Friday night one of my best girlfriends and I went and saw Jack Johnson in concert.
It was SO fun to get out just the 2 of us. No husbands, no kids, nada, just us, a beer, and some bomb ass nachos!
Jack was amazing live and did a great job at entertaining the crowd! Here are some pics to follow our amazing fun night!

In case you people are wondering. YES I am a hat collector!




We had LOTS of fun!
(Excuse my arm fat that is rather disgusting!)

Yesterday/Last Night we had the privelage of having a sleep over with my neice and nephew! Their parents took off on a anniversary night in Park City! I had so much fun with them and given my neice is only 5 months but she was such an angel! She even let her crazy Auntie paint her little toesies! Check em' out!

So freaking cute right? This little girl is damn adorable and such a good babe she melts my heart every time I see her!

Me & my main man played in the water while Uncle and baby took a nap! We had a good time making a river down the gutter. I didn't get many pics because I was too busy running around Our best friends that I mentioned in the post HERE slept over as well! I don't think in that post I mentioned that A is actually nephews Uncle too! Confused? I hope not! It was a GREAT weekend! Now I need to go help hubbs put together some stuff for our surround sound! I will post pics of the mini remodel laterz! Hope ya had a fabulous weekend! :]

Post a Comment